If you are buying a home in Victoria, allow me to be your guide.
- My business is based on referrals and happy clients, which is why I never ask a buyer to sign an Exclusive Buyer’s Agency Contract. If you are unhappy with my services prior to writing an offer, there is no commitment and you are free to use another agent.
- I offer exceptional and professional service every step of the way. I believe client’s should view as many properties as they wish, and I take a no pressure approach and try and make the entire process as stress free for you as possible.
- Victoria’s market moves fast and I get my clients showings as quickly as possible when new listings hit MLS. If we can avoid a multiple offer situation, that saves you money.
- In 2014 I acted as General Contractor for my owner built home in Saanich. I understand the construction process, permits, zoning and what to look out for when buying a home.
- I am a pre-sale condo expert and have forged relationships with many developers in town, to get the best deals and units ahead of the public launches.
- I dig deep into comparable properties and market history.
- I am detail oriented and take due diligence when it comes to home inspections seriously. If you are buying a condo or a house, I want your investment to be as safe and secure as possible.
- I own and operate Airbnb and short term rentals. If you are looking for income property I can offer expert advice.